Central Valley High School has an approximate student body of 600 students.
- 4,000 seat Bermuda Grass Football Stadium
- Daily Football Weight Training Class—Year Round
- Weight Room is located next to Football Stadium
- Two (2) full size football buildings next to stadium:
- Coaches Offices
- Film Room
- Huddle and complete video editing system.
Central Valley High School and the Gateway Unified School District are located in the heart of northern California in the City of Shasta Lake. Shasta Lake is about 140 miles north of Sacramento and less than 100 miles from the Oregon border. The picturesque Shasta Dam is the second largest dam and is the tallest concrete dam in the United States.
Outdoor recreation is one of our wonderful attractions. Boating, fishing, hiking and golf are all waiting here in the City of Shasta Lake. In addition, beautiful Mount Shasta is the backdrop of Shasta Lake and the ski park is less than 40 minutes away.
2005 CIF Football Champions
1989 DIII Basketball State Champions
1994 DIV Cross Country State Champions
1984, 2008, 2011, 2012, & 2015 CIF Basketball Champions
2009, 2010 & 2011 CIF Baseball Champions
Notable Football Alumni:
- Paul Howard, Denver Broncos
- Nick Rogers, Oregon State
- Jim Wilson, Idaho State
- Lonnie Rogers, Idaho State
- James Kunkel, UC Davis
- Jesse Rogers, San Jose State
- Colton Silveria, UC Davis
- Gavin Harrell, West Liberty University
Notable Athletic Alumni:
- John Strohmayer, New York Mets
- Keith Brown, Cincinnati Reds
- Rod Curl, PGA Golfer
- Petie Roach, Detroit Tigers
- Ray Brown, St. Louis Cardinals